Skip to main content

*NOTICE*

 

This isn’t going to be anything special, just a plain wall of text explaining things.


Basically a few things will be switched up, the most notable being how the ‘Present’ timeline will be working.

Essentially, it will no longer be a daily thing but will instead just pop up whenever I happen to finish Story Pieces for it; this unfortunately will mess up the flow of how things come out, but it’s just what works best for me. The easiest way to read the pieces will be through the ‘Timeline’ page, but collected File Pieces, Character Cards, and Objects will still be posted in the ‘Story’ page as they come out, so it’s still best to check that page first.

This does however mean that getting Story Pieces for the Present does not use up your daily request, so you can save those to use on the Past and other such things.

I know this makes several things more inconvenient in the long run, but it’s just what I’m finding I need to do, otherwise the story will not progress quickly enough to actually get anywhere :/, hopefully this is understandable.

- Eevee

Comments

  1. That’ll work fine for me, so long as I know when the story gets updated :)
    -Stitch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment